It was another festive occasion at your house the other night. There were great conversations, great meals and a lot of laughs. And it all took place in different rooms. Nothing is connected, and whoever designed your kitchen probably failed Home-Economics and Wood Shop. It’s time for a change.
Nothing says good-bye to a tough day like soaking in a hot tub over looking the city. At least that’s what you’ve heard, because you have a short wrap-around tub surrounded by teal and pink ceramic tiles with ducks on them. Things could be better.
The most important part of your project is going to be deciding to make a change. From there, the rest is easy when you work with a team of trained professionals — we ensure the project meets your needs, budget and time line.
Make the Call
- Either over the phone or in-person at your home, one of our representatives listens to your wants and needs and discuss options for your project.
- Based on our discussions, and a few measurements you will receive a high-level “rough budget” on what we think it should cost to complete your project, and in the time allotted.
- A quick review should tell you if the project requires work to be done in phases to meet your time lines and budgets.
If you’ve decided to work with V & S Handyman Renovations then we’ve worked with you through to starting phase of your renovation. You’ve communicated with us and we’ve listened. You know what you want. We know what you want. Our references check out. There’s a good energy between us. It’s time to get started.
- Bring us your custom home design, or sit with our designers and work out the finer details of the project.
- Once you’ve decided on plans and specifications it’s time to sign a Letter of Intent (Project Kick-Off) and we will create a detailed estimate for your project based on all of your objectives.
- We’ve got plans, specifications and an estimate; let’s sit down and make sure we’re all on the same page and this is what you want. We answer any and all of your questions, we might ask a few of you also to clarify the Scope of Work.
- Everything makes sense. Now we can enter into a formal agreement with the scope of work clearly defined. You can choose either a Lump Sum Contract, or a Cost Plus Contract. There are advantages and disadvantages to either, so it’s important to take some time and discuss which option best suits your needs.
Your home is done, on time, on budget, and done right. You’ve had ups, and you’ve had downs during this project — the joy of tile selection and the agony of drywall dust. You’ve seen it all and you’ve lived it. You’re a pro.
And now the chaos ebbs the dust has settled and it’s time to sit down and relax in your perfect new space … it was all worth it.
The Nature of Things
Some things work perfectly the first time, and others present challenges. No two jobs are alike, but the glue holding it all together is our commitment to ensuring your satisfaction.
Once your project is complete we will do a thorough pre-possession walk-through with you to identify and correct any issues you may have.
Servicing the Timmins and Area Only. If You live in Northern Ontario, Give us a call and we might be able to help you depending on your location.